Ready for tomorrow today - with one of the most fascinating materials of our time: high-performance ceramics. A material that, thanks to its unique properties, contributes to solving the technological challenges in modern cars - whether for ICE, HYBRID or BEV.
For example as:
- Ceramic substrate in use as a printed circuit board or circuit carrier
- Ceramic heat sinks that enable optimum heat dissipation in the smallest of installation spaces
- Ceramic sensors for measurement and control in and around the car
- Ceramic impellers, seals and control discs in pumps, valves and hose couplings
- Ceramic rolling elements for ball and roller bearings
- Ceramic slide rings and slide bearings that precisely guide moving parts with low wear and tear
- Lightweight MMC design as well as a ceramic connecting element in various applications
Discover the fascination of high-performance ceramics together with us - at the IZB in Wolfsburg in Hall 2, booth 2510.